Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting!

Happy Wednesday!



I'm going to start a new weekly entry on Wednesday about some of my favorite Pinterest discoveries over the week. Have you discovered Pinterest? It is basically a site devoted to pretty things where all you do is browse, admire, and gain inspiration!

Since this is my first week I am going to include some of my favorites that I have discovered over the course of my Pinterest time. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do!!

Even if I really don't want a nursery right now I can't help but be attracted to good looking ones. How sweet is this vibrant one? I'm hoping that the walls are chalkboard!

Original Source
 Chocolate bacon ice cream. Need I say more?? 
Original Source
 This is inspiration to my yoga habits. Last Saturday I did a headstand (slightly assisted) for the first time and it felt so empowering. I love trying something new in my yoga practice. I always try and go for things and see if I can do them. I usually surprise myself.
Original Source
 How gorgeous is her hair. Perfect wave and shine. Stunning.
Original Source
 Are these not the most adorable stairs you have ever seen? When was the last time you heard the words adorable and stairs in the same sentence? I don't know if I ever had. Someday maybe I'll have adorable stairs too. So special- "Dreams don't work unless you do." Great to always keep in mind.
Original Source
So that's all I have time for today folks! 

XOXO Sparklers!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love that staircase idea!
    Too bad I don't have stairs in my apartment haha :)

    xo!

    ReplyDelete