Friday, November 9, 2012

Wow. It's November.

One of my most favorite places.
So lots has happened since my last post.

Boyfriend and I broke up.

He moved out.

I moved out of the apartment that we lived in and into (a much cuter) one downstairs.

I visited Texas twice to see if something would work out. It didn't.

And now I am getting used to my new normal!

I haven't been single in over 2 years so this is an interesting change. There are so many wonderful ways to fill my days. Ways to bring meaning and life and fun to my days.

For one thing I have an adorable vintage apartment that needs decorating. My very own single girl apartment.

And way more time to practice yoga. I love yoga. I love how strong and empowered I feel when I practice regularly.

And more time for new adventures, my camera, my bike, my everything.

This is an interesting time in my life. I'm determined to thrive and love it. Please join me if you are interested. I promise to be posting a lot more often. :)


2 comments: