Monday, November 12, 2012

Lovely, Lovely Weekend

I had a very quiet weekend. I'm having a lot of those lately. After a little Happy Hour action with some coworkers Friday evening I went home and tidied up my apartment!! Wooo Hoo! Now that is what I call a rocking Friday night! How's that for sparkling? Sparkling clean!! But in all seriousness I have been cleaning my apartment on Friday evenings a lot lately and I really like it. It preps me for my weekend and then I have a super clean apartment for the weekend where I actually get to spend time in it.

In all honesty I also had an ulterior motive to clean Friday because my Mom and our family friend were coming over Saturday morning to go for a walk. It was a chilly but beautiful morning and we stopped by a local art fair where I succeeded in getting two Christmas presents! Woot woot, check those two off my list!

And Sunday, after a fun high energy yoga session with my favorite instructor I finally hung some pictures in my hallway. They make me smile. I am ALL about things that make me smile.

How was your weekend? Do anything fun?!



No comments:

Post a Comment