Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sinful Kahlua Chocolate Mousse


Sweet Paul Mag

So this image says "Famous" Well this is not my picture. I am not famous for making this amazing Kahlua Chocolate Mousse- but maybe someday I will beeeeeeeeee

But regardless- I wanted to share: I love sharing in case you haven't noticed!
Serves 10
1 lb dark chocolate, cut into pieces
3 oz butter, cut into pieces
1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
3 egg yolks
3 egg whites
1/4 cup Kahlua
1 teaspoon coffee powder
2 cups whipping cream

1. Melt chocolate and butter on top of double boiler set over simmering water. 
2. In a large bowl, combine sugar, yolks, Kahlua, and coffee. 
3. Blend chocolate mixture into this.
4. In another bowl, whip cream until stiff.
5. Gently fold into chocolate mixture and blend well.
6. Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
7. Fold into chocolate cream.
8. Refrigerate overnight.
*Serve in goblets or bowls, as shown.

So I'm working on a new header... and failing... I'm hoping that when Boyfriend gets home he can help me. I can't get the proportions right and my computer is uber slow. I have been craving a sweet DSL camera but I think a new computer may be in my future instead. I have had this bad boy since June 2006 so he's pretty awesome but it may be time. Do you guys have an awesome and INEXPENSIVE laptop??? So as I write this my computer practically slowed to... what's slower than a crawl??? Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment