Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Going Incognito

Essie Going Incognito
 Also- I'm currently rocking my first Essie nail polish experience. This color was given to me and it is definitely growing on me. I like the deep green. Too dark?

So far I like that I only had to do one coat and the color is true. I'm thinking of doing one more coat tonight if I get the chance just for staying power.... 

P.S. As most of you know I am a little obsessed with nail polish. I practically always have it on. And I LOVE the color selection Essie offers. Too bad they are so expensive.

Fun Fact: Rimmel has great nail polish that lasts about a week (two coats) the problem they have seasonal colors that dissappear if you find one you like and they only carry about 15 at a time. I like choices! I need choices! And I have practicaly bought all of the current colors so if they want more business they should release more colors! Rimmel are you listening? You should be.

I think one of these days I should just develop my own nail polish. Bucket List.

Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement. Essie, unfortunately, does not know I exist. These are just my humble opinions and thoughts. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment