Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas Came Early This Year

Credit Where Credit is Due

I don't know if you got the memo but Christmas came early this year.

Boyfriend came home from work Tuesday night and was like "So the more I research the Kindle Fire the more I think it is perfect for you. And if I buy it I will be buying it before Thanksgiving so the stores are not all crazy. And if I buy it that early you won't want to wait the 4-6 weeks till Christmas right? You will want to play with it immediately..."

Me: "No! I want it for Christmas! I want to unwrap it and have the excitement then!!"

We debate this matter a bit more then I go back to making dinner and Boyfriend putters (not a technical term but I think you know what I mean) around till I announce that dinner is ready. I go over to the couch 'cause
there was this weird thing on it and sure enough Boyfriend left me a KINDLE FIRE!



And boy is it awesome! It does everything! I can read on it (duh!), check my email, browse my lovely blog friends, play with the fun apps, watch Netflicks and Hulu- everything.

I also just discovered an app called Pulse. Have you heard of it? I have a feeling I am a late comer but in case you haven't heard of it yet- here you go. Well it's awesome too. It's an app that shows all of your blogs, or webpages that you set up (on a theme or in any particular order) all in one page so you can see all the pretty (or newsworthy, or gross, I guess it just depends on what sites you want to see. I like to see pretty things, but that's just me...) pictures and blogs posts in one spot then you tap on the image to read the post. It's awesome. I love it. How many times have I used awesome in this paragraph, let alone post. Sorry.

(I tried to get a picture of the Pulse screen but it just isn't happening....)

So yeah I am the proud new owner of a kindle fire and I just wanted to share with you how awesome it is. (There I go again!)



Disclaimer: Amazon does not know I exist. I am a customer and now Kindle owner but I actually doubt they know of little ol' me. That said this is not a paid advertisement. I wish I was getting paid to write things. But I'm not. At least not yet.... ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment