Thursday, May 26, 2011

Guest Post ~ Lou Lou in DC

Hello!

I have the privilege today to share another guest post from B! When we lived together in DC I was constantly raiding her closet and desperately miss her (and her closet) now in San Diego! Today she is sharing a fun find in DC. Maybe if you're in the area you'll check it out or share (with a comment) how much you already love it!




One of the other more sparkly things in town that I love is Lou Lou Boutique. One location is in DuPont Circle, the other around Metro Center (near the Ford’s Theatre, which is part of the Smithsonian and therefore free to the public, and has a really exceptional museum/tour by the way). 


This quaint store has many sparkly and fun things. Earrings, headbands, necklaces, bracelets, hand bags and rings to your hearts delight. It has a super cute, shabby chic style, not quite as alternative/indie as urban outfitters or Anthropologie and less expensive! I believe this fun find originated in northern Virginia, as there are also 4 locations in that area. 

You can go to: www.loulouboutiques.com for more information! 

Boyfriend and I are headed to DC the first weekend in June and I am definitely going to have to drag him to Lou Lou to check it out! 

Thanks for sharing B!

I hope you all have a fantastic Memorial Day weekend! I'll be camping and I'll try and do a mobile post!

~Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment