Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Very Special Kid

I just stumbled upon the most amazing child.

I don't know if I am just a big cry baby or what but this short film about this 9 year old boy named Caine made my eyes well up with how very special he is.


I know it seems long, being 11 minutes an all, but it is so worth it to witness the magic of an imaginative child. I always thought that you can never be bored because only boring people get bored. Caine has taken that mantra to a whole new level.

I hope you enjoy this film as much as I have. Let me know if you cried too or if I'm just a big sap!! :)

P.S. My favorite part maybe how he uses calculators. Oh man what a smart boy. :)

1 comment:

  1. I saw this video a couple of days ago and I loved it! It is so sweet. I think he has a bright future!

    ReplyDelete