Saturday, January 21, 2012

S**t Yogis Say


I haven't been to yoga all week. I miss it.

And I had to miss my normal beach yoga session this morning because I'm kid-sitting my cousin and his puppy this weekend. So instead of yoga this morning I went to puppy class!  Hopefully I can work in a DVD yoga session soon...

But at least I haven't turned into this girl yet!

Funny though right?

Taking care of this puppy this weekend has given me the dog itch. I don't think I'm ready for a puppy because of my work schedule but a dog- possibly a rescued Labrador.... oh I'm thinking about it. (I've already googled Lab Rescue organizations in San Diego...) Do you all have pets? It's a big grown up step!

I'll post some adorable puppy pictures soon.

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment